Search on this blog

wtorek, 18 kwietnia 2017

Studio Update #7



In today's Update:

-Conversion Skin Wolf from Forge World finished
-Two Dark Elves Heroes VIP
-Red Devils Army from Warlord Games VIP
-Bretonnian Errants Knights almost finished
-Bretonnian Pegasus Knights finished
-Black Coach assembling
-My projects of Bases to WH 40k







This is my conversion of the first Varghoulf with Skin Wolf, sword acquired in the battle with demons. I will soon upload more pictures of this monster. The conversion was made for the needs of 9Th Age.

To jest moja konwersja pierwszego Varghoulfa z Skin Wolfa, miecz zdobyty w bitwie z demonami. Wkrótce wstawię więcej zdjęć tego potwora. Konwersja została wykonana na potrzeby 9Th Age.






Two heroes to the Dark Elves, only the base and will be ready

Dwóch hero do Dark Elves, tylko baza i bedą gotowi




My first painting of Red Devils Army for Bolt Action. I really like the models, they have an unusual climate of World War II.

Moja pierwsze malowanie armii Red Devils do Bolt Action. Bardzo podobają mi sie modele, mają niezwykły klimat drugiej wojny światowej.




Another Bretonnia is almost finished, if you follow my blog is the same pattern I already did.

Kolejna Bretonnia prawie skończona, jeśli śledzicie mój blog to identyczny wzór juz robiłem. 










Some time ago I bought a Black Coach but the only thing he did not have in the set was sitting under the Wight, I fixed it just like in the pictures below, I used PVC and milliput to do the pillow.
The chariot had a very cool freehand so I have to do everything to not paint it.

Jakiś czas temu kupiłem Black Coacha ale jedyne czego nie posiadał w zestawie to siedzenie pod Wighta, ja naprawiłem to tak jak na zdjęciach poniżej czyli użyłem PCV i milliputa do zrobienia poduszki.
Rydwan posiadał bardzo fajny freehand dlatego muszę zrobić wszystko żeby go nie zamalować. 




And this is my first projects under Warhammer 40k made of PVC, will soon be selling at very good prices.

A to moje pierwsze projekty podstawek pod Warhammera 40k wykonane z PCV, wkrótce będą w sprzedaży w bardzo dobrych cenach.


Thank you for your time :)
Regards MPS
 


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz