Search on this blog

niedziela, 5 grudnia 2021

How I did the spilled blood effect from the polymer glue

 

How I did the spilled blood effect from the polymer glue
Hi everyone, today I will show a tutorial on how I made the spilled blood effect in a Black Coach from a polymer glue. This effect can also be used to make saliva or spider's web and many others. I invite you to watch the movie on YouTube.Cześć wszystkim dziś pokaże tutorial jak zrobiłem spływająca krew w Black Coacha z polimerowego kleju. Efekt ten można zastosować także do robienia śliny czy pijaczyny i wielu wielu innych. Zapraszam do oglądania filmiku na You Tubie.




Regards Grzegorz

1 komentarz:

  1. ทดลอง เล่น pg สล็อต ไม่ สะดุด ให้บริการสมาชิกอย่างเต็มรูปแบบ และยังสามารถสมัครผ่านเจ้าหน้าที่ในแอพพลิเคชันที่ใช้งานได้ทั้งบนมือถือและคอมพิวเตอร์ pg slot นอกจากนี้ยังมีช่องทางอื่น ๆ

    OdpowiedzUsuń